Weird & Wonderful
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortean Times chat forum about the weird and wonderful world of the paranormal.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check the "Investigations" board for details on our next paranormal Investigation (Coleby Grange)
Can all users please introduce themselves in the 'New Members Introduction' - Thank You
Visit our sister site: Dominie Brown's Ghost Hunting Website http://www.afterlifers.webs.com/
Can all users please introduce themselves in the 'New Members Introduction' - Thank You

past life regression

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ana Gerr-Management
Admin
Ana Gerr-Management

past life regression Empty
PostSubject: past life regression   past life regression EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:07 pm

Now this is something i am really interested in, i know that nula (lipstick) has been to a past life regression session with some pretty interesting results!
i do believe that you can have previous lives of which you can be unaware of, i think i may actually look up a session in lincoln and give it a go, though my worries are that i may find out that i died loads or that i killed, or worse i may have been a man! i dont know whay this scares me but it does ??? anyone eles have an opinion on this subject?? or anyone know where i can go to give it a go??
Back to top Go down
https://weirdandwonderful.forumotion.com
McFuzzball
Admin
McFuzzball

PostSubject: Re: past life regression   past life regression EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:33 pm

I think it would be painfully interesting to try out if we can go to one in Lincoln. I wouldn't mind too much if I'd killed anyone or if I've died a lot as LONG as there was nothing humiliating and at least one decent thing in my past, other than that, I'm all for it! How does it work? Do you let them hold your hands and they view your life or something like that? So YOU don't actually have to regress into your former self? Or does it involve hypnosis and regressing from there, so you can actually feel like you're there, living the life you once did.
Back to top Go down
Ana Gerr-Management
Admin
Ana Gerr-Management

PostSubject: Re: past life regression   past life regression EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:59 pm

the latter, you are hypnotised and regress into the former lives, suppossedly you start with the earliest working back, nula mentione that she actually relived the expieriance of dying, and she also remembers actually walking past things talking to people and in one case being hung!
Back to top Go down
https://weirdandwonderful.forumotion.com
McFuzzball
Admin
McFuzzball

PostSubject: Re: past life regression   past life regression EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:21 am

Well this is definitely what I'm interested in...aswell as meeting my spirit guide, but I've got that set out for when I move to the US.
Back to top Go down
McFuzzball
Admin
McFuzzball

PostSubject: Re: past life regression   past life regression EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:24 am

Found this:

Lincoln

Mary Davy

9 Great Northern House Great Northern Terrace Lincoln LN5 8HJ

Tel: 07763 373760

email: md_therapies@btinternet.com

Would you like to visit a past life just for the experience — to satisfy your curiosity, or for more pressing reasons? Other therapies work with the life you are experiencing now — they don’t address issues which have their roots in a past life — Past Life Therapy does, giving you the opportunity with knowledge and understanding of the root cause to heal to move forward.

Whatever your reasons for exploring past-lives, regression offers the opportunity to discover lifetimes full of experiences.

I work near the centre of Lincoln during evenings and weekends and offer Initial half hour consultations free of charge.

Qualifications

• Diploma in Past Life Therapy
• Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
• Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
• Diploma in Psychology Memberships

Memberships

• Member of the Past Life Therapists Association
• Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy
• Member of Counselling Code of Conduct (CCC)
Back to top Go down
Vegeminator

Vegeminator

PostSubject: Re: past life regression   past life regression EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:01 pm

Nope, not for me. Hypnosis? Loss of control. Fuck that shiznay.
Past life regression? Sceptical.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: past life regression   past life regression Empty

Back to top Go down

past life regression
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Weird & Wonderful :: Ghosts, Spirits, Appiritions & Poltergeists :: Memories-
Jump to: