Weird & Wonderful
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortean Times chat forum about the weird and wonderful world of the paranormal.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check the "Investigations" board for details on our next paranormal Investigation (Coleby Grange)
Can all users please introduce themselves in the 'New Members Introduction' - Thank You
Visit our sister site: Dominie Brown's Ghost Hunting Website http://www.afterlifers.webs.com/
Can all users please introduce themselves in the 'New Members Introduction' - Thank You

Scientology

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
McFuzzball
Admin
McFuzzball

Scientology Empty
PostSubject: Scientology   Scientology EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:43 pm

.Scientology Church_of_Scientology_International_47953f93f1e26
Overview of the basic Scientology beliefs (Wiki)

"Xenu, also Xemu, was, according to Scientology founder and science fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard, the dictator of the "Galactic Confederacy" who, 75 million years ago, brought billions of his people to Earth in DC-8-like spacecraft, stacked them around volcanoes and killed them using hydrogen bombs. Scientology holds that the essences of these many people remained, and that they form around people in modern times, causing them spiritual harm. Members of the Church of Scientology widely deny or try to hide the Xenu story.

These events are known within Scientology as "Incident II", and the traumatic memories associated with them as The Wall of Fire. The story of Xenu is part of Scientologist teachings about extraterrestrial civilizations and alien interventions in Earthly events, collectively described as space opera by Hubbard. Hubbard detailed the story in Operating Thetan level III (OT III) in 1967, warning that this material was "calculated to kill (by pneumonia etc) anyone who attempts to solve it.

The Xenu story is part of the Church of Scientology's secret "Advanced Technology", normally only revealed to members who have already contributed large amounts of money. The Church avoids mention of Xenu in public statements and has gone to considerable effort to maintain the story's confidentiality, including legal action on the grounds of both copyright and trade secrecy. Despite this, much material on Xenu has leaked to the public via court documents, copies of Hubbard's notes, and the Internet."

*sigh*

I don't plan on making an argument against Scientology... I don't have to... it's pretty much all there. As unlike me it is to dash people's beliefs *ahem*... does this not seem completely RETARDED?! Good GOD, why is this even classed as a religion (rhetorical), and why does it have so MANY followers?! It just goes to show how genuinely thick mankind really is. I'll be DAMNED (and glad) if this turns out to be correct
Back to top Go down
Vegeminator

Vegeminator

Scientology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scientology   Scientology EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:16 pm

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Bloody 'Church' of $cientology.

Cult of money, built by a madman.

'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
stargirlphotography

stargirlphotography

Scientology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scientology   Scientology EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:01 pm

The founder of scientology was a sci-fi author

and 10 years to starting scientology said that religion was the best way to make money ever invented

and there are thousands of people who honestly believe this load of crap? sad sad people.....

Walked past the new york city church of scientology the other year - big austere building.... I turned to doug and said "got any rotten eggs I could throw it it?" sadly he had none with him at that time ='( I know, heartbreaking *sniff* lol
Back to top Go down
http://stargirlphotography.deviantart.com/gallery
McFuzzball
Admin
McFuzzball

Scientology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scientology   Scientology EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:48 pm

Exactly, and the reason it's still going is because it's got it's tentacles wrapped around it's members, they aren't allowed to leave or else terrible things happen to them: http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com/
It's in the government aswell, people bending the rules to keep them up and running, without any formal investigations. They need bombed in all honest. Anyone got any spare DC-8s to fill with explosives? That would be justice, a religion that has the words "spaceship that looked a bit like DC-8s with rockets on the back" really does need to be shut down... or bombed by the basic version of the spacecraft that brought them to this planet. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
stargirlphotography

stargirlphotography

Scientology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scientology   Scientology EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:11 pm

I think we should create a giant robotic xenu and program it to walk into one of their 'churches'

and spray them all with slime =D

mwuahahaha alien Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://stargirlphotography.deviantart.com/gallery
McFuzzball
Admin
McFuzzball

Scientology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scientology   Scientology EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:00 pm

You made an spelling mistake.

It's not spelled 'Slime', it's 'Napalm'. I know they sound similar but you just have to accept it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Vegeminator

Vegeminator

Scientology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scientology   Scientology EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:08 pm

I remember making that very mistake, only the other way round. My mother's face never grew back. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Ana Gerr-Management
Admin
Ana Gerr-Management

Scientology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scientology   Scientology EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:33 pm

i do believe along with scientology another stupid religion is jehovahs witnesses!! i mean who wouldnt want to celebrate their own birthday?? fair enough i'll have all their presents then!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://weirdandwonderful.forumotion.com
Vegeminator

Vegeminator

Scientology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scientology   Scientology EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:51 pm

My gripe with Scientology is not the stupidity of their beliefs. Stupidity is rife within the human psyche, as the very existence of religion proves.
Jehovahs witnesses, although misguided, are not malicious. They do not brainwash, they do not threaten and suppress their members.

Scientology does.

The Jehovah's Witnesses will TRY to brainwash you with a magazine and a cheesy smile, because they don't want you to burn in hell. They're nice about it.

Scientologists will limit your access to your funds. They will alienate the outside world, and denature you. And that's just the beginning.

Sorry, but I'd rather be a Jehovah's Witness than a $cientologist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scientology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scientology   Scientology Empty

Back to top Go down

Scientology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Weird & Wonderful :: Mind, Body & Soul :: Religion-
Jump to: