Weird & Wonderful
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortean Times chat forum about the weird and wonderful world of the paranormal.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check the "Investigations" board for details on our next paranormal Investigation (Coleby Grange)
Can all users please introduce themselves in the 'New Members Introduction' - Thank You
Visit our sister site: Dominie Brown's Ghost Hunting Website http://www.afterlifers.webs.com/
Can all users please introduce themselves in the 'New Members Introduction' - Thank You

Hello people

Go down 
+2
draculas-daughter
Ana Gerr-Management
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ana Gerr-Management
Admin
Ana Gerr-Management

Hello people Empty
PostSubject: Hello people   Hello people EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:55 pm

Hi my name is Ana Gerr-Management and i am this forums administrator or rather one of, mcfuzzball being the other.
i am 22 and a mother of two. i live in lincolnshire.
I enjoy all things paranormal related and that covers a wide range of things!
i am also into roller derby and that forum can be found at www.lincolnshire-bombers.co.uk.
i take a deep interest into the minds of criminals, sleep behavioural patterns and cooking!!! lol
if at anytime you wish to ask a question, suggest a topic or category im the lady to speak to!

Ana Gerr-Management xxx
Back to top Go down
https://weirdandwonderful.forumotion.com
draculas-daughter

draculas-daughter

Hello people Empty
PostSubject: Heya   Hello people EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:31 pm

I'm Dominie but I'm more known as Dom. I'm 20 years old & married to Dave Brown. I got married on Halloween Smile very appropiate!

I've always absolutely loved anything paranormal. I like to visit old haunted looking buildings with my husband alot. I also enjoy shows like Most Haunted. I'd say in terms of the paranormal I'm very open minded and enjoy all aspects. I can't stand sceptics.

But yeah thats me!

Luv

-x-Dom-x-
Back to top Go down
stargirlphotography

stargirlphotography

Hello people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:50 pm

I'm 20, Currently living and studying in blackpool. I'm a Student/Freelance photographer and I'm engaged to an american <3

Okay so I'm a believer... only... if you ever go ghost hunting with me, or look at ghost photos with me, I will try to explain everything away logically. part of that is to figure out if what i'm seeing/hearing/feeling is real.

Also i'm very annoying when it comes to ghost photos, because as a photographer I can easily explain what caused certain things - 'orbs' in photos are nothing more than dust on the lens or just infront of the lens.

but I do believe in ghosts, I just want to see decent proof. I have a wierd facination with anything paranormal

and I have a slight obsession with vampires and werewolves... but sadly they're definately not real lol

what I believe is real is that sometimes events of high emotional value can be embedded into the very fabric of a building or location or even a living creature. say for example a murder - the murderer's violent rage will be forever stained onto that spot and the pain and fear of the victim will also be stained into the place along with her blood.

The stronger the 'event' the stronger the stain - and so the more complex 'ghost'
A ghost is a glimpse into the past, into the events that have gone on around us in days gone past.

But I also believe in people having souls/spirits, so I can imagine them being trapped or refusing to leave due to things left unfinished from their life.

I never see ghosts, I feel them - I once had one blow on my ear in my old college (was an old hospital built in 1612) and often pick up emotions of places that others don't feel - so you could say I'm abit of an empath *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
http://stargirlphotography.deviantart.com/gallery
Keithazoid

Keithazoid

Hello people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:39 am

HI this is chris, naomis uhum *cough cough* ...husband...*cough cough* .end.
Back to top Go down
McFuzzball
Admin
McFuzzball

Hello people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:44 am

Huzzah, another synic.
Back to top Go down
TheRadishMeister

Hello people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:17 am

Hey all,

I'm a friend of Mcfuzzball who recommended this site a believer of the paronormal. I'm doubtful of crop circles but almost certain of little green men Wink. Although be warned, I like a good argument and won't believe you without proof!
Mcfuzzball knows what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello people   Hello people Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello people
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Weird & Wonderful :: General :: New Members Introduction-
Jump to: